Thursday, November 4, 2010

Balmain: Best of the Christophe Decarnin era


As a second part of the House of Balmain feature, I decided to put together a slideshow (see end of this post for slideshow) of what I think are some of the most inspiring and defining designs that Christophe Decarnin has created for the prestigious brand thus far. The slideshow includes all my favorite pieces from Decarnin's debut collection for the fashion house in Fall 2006 up until (and including) his latest collection for Spring 2011.

The photos have been put together in chronological order and were selected on the basis of their originality, level of tailoring expertise required and that essential "wow" factor that is crucial in setting them apart from all others.

I would love to hear about what you think of this slideshow and please let me know if you think that I have left out any piece that you think is worthy of being here.


No comments:

Post a Comment